A straight to the point, flavourful, fragrant and comforting pasta recipe. I like to think that making a quick recipe like this should be simple. I used the Bialetti Pasta Pot to cook the Fettuccine, and straining the pasta was a breeze with the ‘twist and lock lid’, along with the ‘stay cool handles’. A combination of safety and ease. Now, get cooking!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
8 oz Fettuccine
1 pound medium Shrimp, deveined and peeled,
3 cloves Garlic, minced
3 tbsp Rainbow Peppercorn
3 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 ⅓ cup Cream
2 ½ tsp Flour
¼ cup grated Parmesan
¼ cup Fresh Baby Spinach
Salt to taste
1) Cook the pasta as directed on package, then prepare the garlic cream sauce using a separate pan at medium heat.
2) Heat olive oil then add garlic, stirring frequently to prevent burning; about 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
3) Add the cream to the pan and slowly whisk in flour allowing it to dissolve and thicken; simmer for 2 minutes.
4) Add shrimp, garlic powder, rainbow peppercorn, salt and red pepper flakes. Cook for 3 -4 minutes, stirring occasionally until shrimp is pink.
5) Mix the spinach into the garlic cream sauce until it begins to wilt, then turn off the heat.
6) Serve pasta with the garlic cream sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese as desired.
Enjoy with your favorite glass of white wine!
Ify Yani Creatives